We believe ...
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16).
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost (2 Corinthians 13:14).
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years (Matthew 16:16; 1 Corinthians15:3,4).
- In the blessed hope, which is the rapture of the Church, at Christ’s coming (Titus 2:13).
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ (1 Peter 1:18,19).
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation (John 3:3-5).
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer (1 Peter 2:24).
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life (Galatians 5:16).
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation (John 5:28,29).
(Taken from the Statement of Fundamental truths, Assemblies of God Constitution and Bylaws.)
Board of Directors
As required by the Federal Laws of Internal Revenue Service of the United States of America, a Board of Directors oversees the financial integrity of Doug Gochenour Ministries. This group also oversees the general administrative and operational functioning of the ministry. The Board of Directors are:
- Doug Gochenour, Chairman, Stanley, VA
- Charles Cyphert, Co-chairman, Shenandoah, VA
- Joey Dennis, Secretary, Harrisonburg, VA
- Lori Graves Hassett, Treasurer, Stanley, VA
- Eric Fulk, Broadway, VA
Doug Gochenour Ministries is a 501-c3 Non-profit organization supported by the voluntary contributions of people who desire to see genuine renewal and revival among God's people as well as see new believers born into the Body of Christ. All donations to Doug Gochenour Ministries are kept in the strictest confidence. The ministry does not make any list of donors available to any other organization for any purpose whatsoever.